Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Walk & Warner

Walks-
I made myself take a walk at work today to try and wake-up. As I rounded the first corner of the park I thought about how great exercise is and how I wish I had magic to make myself be addicted to it. THEN I thought, "Duh, Self. If you had magic you could make yourself skinny/healthy and wouldn't NEED exercise." [this is how my brain works!]

Warner-
As in Kurt Warner of the Arizona Cardinals, 2009 NFC Champions!


Yeah, this guy! Me, Emily, Tyler, Travis & Keira got to meet him tonight! He and his wife, Brenda, just released a new book "First Things First" and they were doing a book signing at the Family Life Christian Bookstore here in Phoenix. We waited in a pretty good sized line but it was fun. We got to chat with MP & mini MP. :) I didn't get a picture of me by them, it got sort of hectic at that point. But, you CAN see my arm as proof I was there! Travis got a high five too, pretty cute. A night to remember for sure! And I have a new book to read!


I just wish I would've told him thank you for the most exciting football season ever. That season was such an amazing ride! I hope this years is amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment