Saturday, October 10, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I Love Being Married to Nathan



In honor of our 10th wedding Anniversary,
which is fast approaching,
I made a "Top Ten" list of reasons why I love being married to Nathan.


10. He "lets me" decorate our room in Shabby Chic! ;)

9. He gave me PINK sapphires!!

8. Sometimes when I'm so mad I want to hit him, he makes me laugh instead.

7. He has the craziest sense of humor, OH MY!!!

6. He drives a sexy truck!

5. When he's working nights, he calls me every night & before me & the kids leave in the morning.

4. He works SO HARD for his family! (And his uniform.... oh yeah!! LOVE IT!)

3. He has over-come mountains!

2. He is the BEST Daddy to our babies.

1. He loves me. He loves me.


What a blessing it is, to find someone on this planet who chooses to become family with you. Of all the people, in all the world, we chose take a chance on each other. Pros & Cons! Some days, I just can't get over that part! It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment