Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥♥♥

Developing the art of collaboration,
It's dinner and a movie and a baby or two.
Now we are in the midst of a revelation, mm-hmm,
We're doing what a modern world said we could not do.

And even when our love is mellow and aging,
Oh, even when we're old and wise,
And we know then what we don't know now,
Well, I know I'll still be

Sure enough to never want to be without you!

(Sure Enough, Amy Grant)

♥ From my Valentine ♥

Part of my outreach program :
Cupcakes 4 CoWorkers

My First attempt at Crayon Hearts.

♥ Travis was anxious to receive his Valentines at school and find out if he had a "secret admirer."  He wrote "Love, Travis" on one, just one, little girl's Valentine.

♥ Tyler's class got to watch "It's Valentine's Day Charlie Brown at school & he got a Valentine Gram from a special friend.


♥ Keira talked Daddy into taking her to Wal-Mart & buying her new shoes and a pink bouncy ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment