Monday, October 10, 2011

Girls Gone Chino

This weekend~
My Aunt Debbie & cousin Nicole invited the family ladies up to their place in Chino Valley for some girly fun.  We painted nails, ate delicious meals & snacks, attempted to walk off said food, jabbered and crafted our hearts out.  We were also, just a little naughty.  Because we could be!

;o)

It was a great time & we hope the first of many such trips. 

Doing Nails
Emily, Aunt Debbie & Nicole
{{And the beautiful view from the front door!}}
Check out that spread!
Chelsea, Aunt Debbie, Bren & Nicole
I don't know what I was doing?
Emily & Batman

Chelsea fixin to bring the pain to Aunt Alicia!

Being a girl is no easy task.

My loveley sisters!
Wearing my hat Aunt Alicia made.
My Momma, getting us home safe! (+ only a few u-turns!)

No comments:

Post a Comment