Thursday, September 8, 2011

Salsa Envy

Mine/Hers

I got an unusual urge to make salsa on Monday.  It was okaaaaaay.  I totally forgot to put onion in it for one thing so that was minus 10 points right there.  Anyhow, tonight my neighbor sent her son over with a jar of her own homemade salsa.  It is SO good.  She is my new favorite neighbor, of all time!  Even better than the lady from the condos who once gave me her *only slightly used* nightie.

LOL!

I told yummy salsa neighbor that I will pay her back for her salsa goodness, when the weather cools down and I can get my bake on! 


Caramel Corn
Pumpkin Rolls
Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
Cookies
Fudge
Rum Balls....


Oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you like to be my neighbor? Come on...at least during Getting your Bake on Season.
    Please ;)

    ReplyDelete