Sunday, November 13, 2011

Science Center Fummer

Fummer = Fun + Bummer.


Doesn't my boy look handsome in purple?!

Travis & I went with his school to the Arizona Science Center last week for a very interactive field trip.  I had Travis + 2 girls & 1 other boy in my group of little super stars. 

The boys really, really liked the exhibit where they could connect pvc pipe like they were setting up the plumbing for a bathroom sink, shower & potty.  Travis immediately made his into a gun, which I'm pretty sure wasn't a part of the exercise, but what do I know about plumbing?..

Both genders were able to appreciate the stomach room/slide complete with smells and sounds you might hear if you were able to pass through a stomach & slide through the intestines.  I was glad to not have to participate in this exhibit myself. ;)

We all really liked the Forces of Nature exhibit where you get to *experience* a hurricane, tornado, thunderstorm, earthquake & volcano explosion.  Water sprays down on you, the ground shakes, wind blows on you & you get warmed up under heat lamps.  Very cool!

It was a very great day until I realized my camera was gone.  Gone and no one turned it in so MAJOR bummer. 

Lucky for me I have the bestest sister & brother-in-law EVER who gave me a camera.  They totally saved me on this one... I owe them sooooo much free babysitting!  {{One day, hopefully before I forget how to change a diaper!}}

No comments:

Post a Comment