Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tricks & Treats

I don't know if it's just the fact that it's getting darker sooner or what, but I have been too tired and/or lazy to get my bootie upstairs and blog.  I've had ideas & I have pictures, but by the time dinner is done, homework is checked... I'm just out of power.  Plus, I have been taking extra time to enjoy holiday fun with my kiddos in the form of watching & adding to our Halloween movie collection.  {{And that's some pretty important stuff, so I'm not sorry!}} 

Today I realized if I didn't do a Halloween blog now, I wouldn't do it... so here it is:

Here are pictures from our trip to Schnepf Farms, 2 Halloween parties & of course, the big night of trick or treating in our neighborhood.

{Yes, Nathan too!Clicky Click to enlarge.}

THOR won 2nd place in the costume contest, we carved pumpkins using power tools and we got to hang out with family & special friends, old & new!

I also made 4 loafs of Pumpkin Bread and I just have to share a picture,
because... Hello, it's beautiful!


And last, I got a visit from THE Chuck Norris & his BFF, Mad Max {{at work}} on Halloween. 

You can imagine my delight! :)

Our Halloween Movie List: Garfield's Halloween Adventure, Scared Shrekless, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956), The Birds, Abbot & Costello Meet Frankenstein & The Creature from the Black Lagoon!

Now it's 8:23pm & I feel like it's 11:32pm.  Am I just old?!

Well, on to Thanksgiving preperation and cellebration!  Here's hoping I have more energy & the weather really cools down so it feels like it should.
 ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment