Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Today

Keira & I got to join Tyler at his school for their Holiday Meal.  Tyler ate my ham, I ate Keira's tamale and Keira at every, single pea that was on her tray.  It was fun to see our biggest boy at his school & hearing from one of his teachers AND one of the other moms about what a great kid he is!  I'm so proud of him, I can hardly stand it. ♥ Getting ready really wasn't much fun, because Keira wasn't happy with the way her pants fit her OR how I wanted to do her hair.  And of course, we couldn't find the shoes she wanted to wear so that was pretty traumatic.  I told her that I hated what I was wearing, need my hair cut and new shoes and I think she was happy at least not being alone in having a blah girl day.  But, Lord please help me when this girl is a teen with teen girl emotions, because 5 year old girl emotions are craaaaaazy enough! 

This should be interesting... tomorrow I'm sending Travis to school with a few dollars which he's to use to buy Christmas gifts at the holdiay shop - at his school.  I L-O-V-E-D doing this when I was in school and am really excited for Travis to have this chance.  We talked, at length, about how there's $3 for a small gift for Tyler & $3 for a small gift for Sissy... and no $ for a gift for Travis.  Haha! ;0) I can't wait to see what he comes home with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment