Monday, August 24, 2009

{new} Pink Picture Taker Fun

My camera was broken for too long. Now I have a new, pretty pink one! Best of all I'm snapping memories once again! This puts me in the best mood! Here's the picture blog of my first day out and about with my new pink picture taker!

1st: I try to perfect my pucker pout, aka : myspace lips.

Yeah, I'll keep working on it.



2nd: I accidentally take a picture of my coworker eating his lunch and it's pretty cool:

3rd: I take a picture of my totally fab purse made by my very own littlest baby sister, Emily. She's calling her line Selphish! Adorable!! 4th: {Finally!} I come home to find 3 little monkeys, I mean babies, playing on my bed. I lay down with them and get this great shot... on the 1st try! Lucky day for a lucky Momma!
This is by far my favorite moment of the day!

Last: I bake, which is what I do. These are pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!


Thank you for sharing my day with me!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a new (pink) camera and you are posting again. Missed ya!!

    ReplyDelete