Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well...

The first two days of school went well!
This year Tyler gets to use an agenda where he has to log all assignments, including homework, and I have to sign over it each night. At first he was a bit frustrated with that, but tonight he told me he really likes it. I'm glad he's finding pleasure in organization! [Maybe he can teach me how to apply it better to my life!]

Here's an example of Tyler's humor that I love so much: Yesterday I had to fill out a paper for his teacher saying what subjects I think he enjoys or does well in and tid bits about his personality. I put that Tyler loves learning science, about animals and about space. And, that he is pretty good at math and getting better at spelling/writing. Well today Tyler tells me that I should have written that he's dyslexic and does really bad at social studies, math and science. [WHY, you ask?!] So that his teacher would've been really surprised with his improvement this year! Ha-ha-ha! That's my Tyler.

Travis is having a good time, from all accounts. He just doesn't want to go back?! Silly boy. Nathan told me that he's coming home wiped out... all day Kinder does that to a boy. I heard his BFF, Toby, is having the same issue! So far all I know is that they sing the "Days of the Week" song and that he gets to play on the playground. Hopefully I'll be able to get more out of him by the end of the week.

Here's a picture my bestie got of our two big boys on their first day of school!

They're bringing cuteness back!

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot to tell the teacher that Tyler is quite the dancer too :)

    Glad school is going well for both of them.

    ReplyDelete