Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long Weekends

I always make grand plans for long weekends.  I very seldom do anything I planned.  This last long weekend was no exception.  I had planned to scrub my house from top to bottom, but instead I spent precious time with my darling family.  The kids & I started out Friday right with our ritual Super Target shopfest.  Saturday night we went to my parent's for dinner & Mom made Brenda's special request, lasagna.  It was delightful!  Sunday we tanked up at SuperSalad in honor of my Grandpa's 80th birthday & then spent some time back at his place.  Monday us girls (sisters, sister-cousins & Aunt) had planned to visit Dolceland but we were too late with our planning and it didn't really work out.  So instead I read, gamed & read some more with loads of laundry in-between.  After that was done I had to pick up after Travis & Keira's day of destruction & then it was time for bed.  *Insert more reading!*  Plans are nice, but sometimes not following the plan works out well too. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment