Friday, January 7, 2011

Attitude Adjustment Weather

Yesterday I was colder than I've been in a long time. At work I had my jacket on and my little space heater most of the day. When I got home, it was cold there too. I got under my heated blanky for a while, took a hot shower and then found warmth under my Snuggie. {don't hate on Snuggies}

When the boys & I went outside to leave for school/work there seemed to be more frost on the windows and I thought for sure today would be an even colder day than yesterday.

Then, lunch time came. I was able to take off my jacket & drive around Downtown Glendale with my moonroof open an put my windows down. It was cool still, but not cold. And it was beautiful outside!


What's the big deal?  Nothing really.  It's colder in other states.  It's warm in other parts of the world.  It's just that today is one of the days when everything outside feels, looks, smells wonderful.  It is one of the days I can truly say I love where I live.  It was attitude-adjusting weather.  Just what I needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment