Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dollar Store Discoveries

Today I followed a tip and took a chance on the dollar store. 

I found several things, including what I went there for.

I got these journals & pens. 



We'll be taking these to Disneyland with us, so the little ones can collect autographs!  The 3 pens {{Yes, they work! Bonus!}} came in one pack and so the total on what you see here was only $4! Compare that to $6+ per autograph book at Disneyland and I think I did pretty well. Hey, I can bring in my own pens and notebooks... NOT, my own delicious corn dogs and churros! Got to save money for the stuff that matters.

I also found these adorable birdies & this wooden "Welcome" sign. 


It looks so cute and cost $3 total!  I'm totally fixated on birds lately, so this was a super lucky find. 

Last, but not least, I found this song.  Turn it up, this is GOOD stuff!


It was playing in the store as I collected my goodies.  Hearing it was an unexpected visit from a dear old friend. 

I ♥ me some Carly Simon just as much as I ♥ me a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment