Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting your own house!

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time;
for that's the stuff life is made of." -- Benjamin Franklin

Trabby is having a hard time dealing with his Auntie Brenda moving out of his Papa & Gaw's (Grandma's) house & into her own house. Yesterday when she left to go home he cried and cried and made all of us cry too!


So tonight, Travis was asking me what holiday is "After Mudder's Day." I told him Friday is his Daddy's Birthday & he said, "I don't want it to be Daddy's birthday. Then he'll be bigger and get his own house!" Growing up is a hard thing to understand. From every different angle.



My children have been so spoiled/blessed to have both of their Aunties (my sisters) live "at home" and very close to us for their whole lives. Emily was 9, almost 10, when Tyler was born and she's always been so sweet to play with him. As he got a little older, he used to get mad when her friends came over to play, because sometimes they'd shut the door and leave him out! Once he even knocked on the door and told her friend, "You can go home now!"

Now Tyler's 9 & Brenda's moved out. Trabby's sad & Keira's still not sure what's going on. And sorry Momma if reading this makes you cry! I guess I'm still dealing with this too. I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment