Friday, May 29, 2009

I feel like being silly.


So, I thought I'd share something I wrote a few months back for my man.


Who dis be?
It's the W-I-F-E,
Here to make her man laugh n say tee-hee-hee.

Hee hee hee,What'cha know about me?
I gots blond hair and I cry so easily.
I don't make your bed up and I go to mine early,but when I lay my lovin down I cover you - for surely.

No my name ain't Chloe, or Channel or Fergie,
It's the J-E-S-S-I-C-A,and yes you know just how I play,
I go to my job-ie where I makes ma money,
and if I run out than I call ma honey.
He's Nate,
The Dogg,
the D-O double G,
And now this dogg be answering to me-hee-hee!


You may have to know my husband to fully appreciate this lyrical explosion (LOL), but I get repeat requests from my babies to perform this so at least it's entertaining at the preschool/elementary level. Which is more than I can say for some of the stuff I hear on the radio.



[But seriously... any agents out there, hit me up.]

No comments:

Post a Comment