Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls Night Tonight!

Tonight it was me and Keira at home alone!

[Daddy @ work, brothers @ church]


So, we went to Chick-fil-A and had a great time. Keira ate probably two nuggets, and whatever nutritional value she was able to get out of the one she sucked on, then spit out onto the tray! I, like a good girl, ate all of mine. And the fries. BUT, I didn't eat Keira's!

(Surely this negates the calories of the 2 Samoas I ate at work today. You know, food Karma!)



After chicken, it was time to play! I sat down on the floor in the playroom to watch the fun & one little girl started talking to me. First thing she told me was, "My mommy is really good." She went on to tell me about how her mom plays with her and cooks her pancakes.

It was adorable!!

I hope I'm a good enough mom that my kids will tell an occasional random stranger how great I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment